Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tread Softly, Here Lies Our World

 For those of you who cannot go visit the boys, here are the pictures of the grave site. They are placed at Roselawn Cemetery in Charleston, IL. They are laying underneath a huge oak tree, which is just beautiful.

 At the bottom of the stone on the front it says Tread Softly, Here Lies Our World, which Chad selected. Winnie the Pooh is engraved on the stone because that was their theme in the nursery.


 The two angels are placed on each side of the stone. Their names are written across the pants of each angel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla - It's Aunt Jill - Just found my lil note with your blog written on it so I thought I better check up on you!

    The grave stone is absolutely remarkable!! I'm so glad you posted a picture of this, otherwise I'm not sure when I would have seen it. I just finished reading all your posts... Stay Strong. Remember to keep the faith... You can do all things through Christ, who strengthens you! If he brought you to it, he will get you through it! (I say this about once a day to myself!!! :))

    ["I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philipians 4:13]

    You are a lot stronger than you think and
    you need to take care of you & Chad & vise versa. I also agree with Aunt Heather, people deal differently with life and the challenges that come with it. I think I've always been taught to put a smile on your face and everything will be alright! This is probably why I am now on medication! Ha! But stay strong and stay true to yourself. And call me if you ever need to talk! I can be a good listener! Love you more no passbacks!
    ps we need to go to church more when we are home!!

    ReplyDelete