Friday, June 4, 2010

Brooke meets her brothers



We got to go home last weekend, and we took Brooke to the cemetery. I wish the boy's were closer so we could visit more often. But it was a nice day and we just sat out there for awhile. Brooke was awake the whole time, which I loved. There was also a very special moment. When we were getting ready to leave, Chad asked Brooke if she was ready to go and I swear she lifted up her index finger as if saying one minute and then put it back down. So we stayed for a few more minutes. It was so cute.

I miss my boys so much. I started going back to my support group meetings. It feels so nice to just talk about them. That is the only place I can fully just talk about them. That one night a month will be devoted to them.


Mommy loves you Gavin and Parker. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about you.

1 comment:

  1. What a bittersweet introduction. I'm so happy for you that Brooke is here safely and healthy. I truly believe that our children know eachother on the other side and can feel their presence. Many hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete