Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish everyone a peaceful Thanksgiving. It is hard to be thankful when your world has been taken from you. I miss Parker and Gavin more than words can say. I know it is hard for people to understand what Chad and I are going through, but they have to give us our space. Maybe some day I will find meaning as to why our boys were taken from us, but as of today I am still hurting beyond what words can explain.

Gavin and Parker, I hope you boys are having a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I know you are watching down from up above. Mommy and daddy love you with all our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kayla. You know, I have decided that I will never find meaning as to why I lost my girls, but I do recognize that some good things have resulted from it. Don't get me wrong I would give back all the good in exchange for them, but that is not possible. xx

    ReplyDelete