Sunday, August 9, 2009

EDD

Well today, or I guess yesterday now, was my expected due date, August 8. As most of you know this day is the hardest ever. Right now I should be having two beautiful little boys. The day was an alright day overall. This morning I had a little meltdown, but the rest of the day was good. Chad and I tried to go hiking, but of course the was a heat advisory so that just made it miserable. So after walking for all about fifteen minutes lol, we went to see The Hurt Locker, which is in the top three best war movies. After that we went down on Main Street in St. Charles and did a little shopping at the antique stores. For dinner, we grabbed Subway and went to eat at the Angel of Hope. The Angel of Hope is a child statue with wings, and a place of healing for bereaved parents. You can buy a brick to be engraved and placed there. Our brick will be there in October so pictures to come. But there is a picture below of the angel with two white roses for the boys. Of course with our luck there was a wedding going on there, so that kinda rushed us.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also, while we were there Chad gave me a set if rings. They are two rings intertwined with the boys' names stamped on there. It is so cool. When I figured out a way to get a picture of it I will post, but for now here is the website. www.nelleandlizzy.com For the rest of the night we just played cards with Chad's parents and their friends. So overall it was a good day, but I missed my boys like crazy.

Parker and Gavin, mommy and daddy miss you so much. Remember sweet babies, let Jesus hold you until mommy and daddy can hold you. We Love You!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla, I too was the same way on EDD, mine was 7-31. I am so glad you did things to remember your sweet angels, and I got teary reading that Chad got you the rings, how absolutely thoughtful and sweet! You can now cherish them forever and always feel like a part of your babies are with you. Love it. I love the Angel of Hope too!! Hugs, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found some happiness on your EDD. The statue sounds so lovely, what a great thing to have so close to you. I have a nelle & lizzy ring with my living childrens' names on it, they are so special. What very thoughtful gift from Chad.
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Aunt HeatherAugust 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM

    right now I am hugging you and chad. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete