Friday, July 23, 2010

I know I have Brooklyn, but I just want to be pregnant again. And not so much as missing being pregnant, but I miss the innocence of it. I will never get that back, no matter how much I try. Our friends are having their baby any day, and I am happy for them. But I get hit with a pain of jealousy every time I hear about.

I just need to cry. I haven't had a good cry in a long while. I miss my boys so much. I wish I could hold them just one more time. I want to kiss them and tell them how much I love them.

1 comment:

  1. I know...I was always happiest when I was pregnant. If I ever get there again, that happiness will be replaced with fear and anxiety.
    One child never replaces another, you shouldn't feel bad about wanting another baby. It's the greatest gift in the world. And sadly, to me, having one when youve lost one just reminds me of what Im missing.
    Enjoy your precious little girl, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete